The unofficial home of "Neil and the Rushmore Four"!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current Weather & Forecast (plan your gameday!)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cool T-shirts

If you attended any games at R.F.K. last season, you may have seen t-shirts from the folks at deeznats.com. Well, I thought that they were a complete hoot, but I wasn't able to buy any in my size, so I didn't get one.

Well, I just got word from Jeff at deeznats.com and here's what he had to say about t-shirts for the 2007 season:

"
Good questions about this year. I'd love for you to help spread the word. We are currently in the process of revamping our website for the current season, and we are working on hiring some college kids to help us create a buzz at pre-game tailgates and at bars this season.

We are also going to have a few new shirts this year... I'll give you a quick sneak peak (think: "DeezNats is for lovers"). And we'll also continue selling our most popular shirts which are already on the website. I'd also love to hear what other fans think about shirt ideas... happy to hear their thoughts if you want to post that on your blog (have them email us at customercare@deeznats.com with suggestions)."

This is my idea of fun. If any other bloggers want to help spread the word, I'm sure that Jeff would appreciate it. If you're a college student or someone who just wants to get involved with helping them out, please contact him.

Note: Just to be clear, I have no financial or other interest in deeznats.com other than wanting to help out a fellow fan and to help allow other Nats fans to find fun Nats-related things to enjoy. I'm all about the love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem I see with DeezNats is that they seem like they are trying to cash-in on fans rather than being fans themselves.

Song of the moment - Celebrating the longest homestand of the season

Survey of the Moment