The unofficial home of "Neil and the Rushmore Four"!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current Weather & Forecast (plan your gameday!)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Help me, Mercury Graphics! You're my only hope!"

So here I was, all set to get my tickets by FedEx yesterday, and.....they didn't show.

I went to FedEx.com and plugged in my tracking number and it indicated that they have the WRONG ADDRESS for me! (!!!!!)

I emailed the Nats last night, as the Nats website told me to do, and as of this moment, I've heard....nothing.

I called FedEx, and they are holding my tickets at their local facility, but I can't get over there to get them, so I have to rely upon the shipper, Mercury Graphics, to request the address change (by the way - they have me down as a STREET, not an AVENUE. With the proper zip code, can't the local FedEx facility figure this out themselves?) I Google'd them, found them on the 'Net, called them, and had to leave a message with the woman who deals with this. (I'm betting that she's getting inundated with calls).

Now I'm holding my breath.

I post this info on Mercury Graphics in case anyone else can use it. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

*UPDATE Mercury Graphics comes through! I just got a nice call back from the poor lady who is getting inundated with calls about their tickets, and FedEx should deliver my tickets to me tomorrow. Whoo, hoo! Thanks, Mercury Graphics!

No comments:

Song of the moment - Celebrating the longest homestand of the season

Survey of the Moment