The unofficial home of "Neil and the Rushmore Four"!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current Weather & Forecast (plan your gameday!)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My tickets have shipped!

I got an email on Thursday with my FedEx tracking number, and I should have my tickets either today or Monday (Whoo, hoo!) I've noticed some concern in comments on other blogs that the tickets were shipping too late and might not get to their respective owners in time for Opening Day, but the team's goal of getting all of the tickets out by Monday, March 26th seems reasonable.

If you haven't received an email with a tracking number by Monday the 26th, then yes, I'd call the team first thing Tuesday the 27th.

Last year, my own ticket agent had to meet me outside R.F.K. on Opening Day to give me my season tickets. They are very accommodating. I understand how folks who like to divvy-up their tickets right away can be put out, though. I haven't checked yet to see if the My Nationals Tickets feature on Nationals.com is functioning yet, I'll wait a week.

Don't give up hope, season-ticket holders! They're coming!

No comments:

Song of the moment - Celebrating the longest homestand of the season

Survey of the Moment