The unofficial home of "Neil and the Rushmore Four"!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current Weather & Forecast (plan your gameday!)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The first shutout.

For four innings this evening, the Nats were competitive against the Braves in Atlanta. Pitcher Matt Chico was keeping the game close until the wheels fell off of the bus.

Problems with defense and quiet bats doomed the Nats tonight.

I had to work late, though I followed the game on my computer and then in my car, listening to Charlie and Dave on the way home to listen to Bob & Don call things on T.V.

The first shutout. It had to happen eventually, I suppose, as the laws of baseball probability are so stacked against this team. At least it happened on the road.

Sigh.

No comments:

Song of the moment - Celebrating the longest homestand of the season

Survey of the Moment