The unofficial home of "Neil and the Rushmore Four"!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current Weather & Forecast (plan your gameday!)

Friday, April 6, 2007

More weather forecast encouragement

I happened to have a nice conversation yesterday with Steve Villanueva, a meteorologist from WRC (channel 4) our local NBC affiliate, and I chatted with him briefly about my previous post regarding Tom Keirein mentioning the weather forecast for ballgames. He proudly mentioned to me that he spoke about ballpark weather conditions on Sunday, and I encouraged him to please pass the word that thousands of Nationals fans want to hear what they can expect on game days.

Steve seems like a pretty good guy, I'll bet that we start hearing more of that and soon. It certainly helps create more fan interest when the local non-sports media becomes more involved.

Steve, if you read this, thanks for taking the time to chat with me, and welcome to Washington, D.C.! Hope to see you around more often!

No comments:

Song of the moment - Celebrating the longest homestand of the season

Survey of the Moment